Friday, March 25, 2011

claire's boutique

Today Nor, Kat, and Kels took a trip to the mall to get some second and third hole piercings in their ears. Who would have thought that Claire's would still have a monopoly on ear piercing nationwide? Kat had her ears pierced when she was 6 yrs old at Claire's and Norah had her ears pierced multiple times from ages 7-present at Claire's (lots of re-piercing on that one)... good news to report... all piercings were had and no tears or fainting!

Here are some pictures from our adventure:


Don't mistake this blank stare for creepiness...Kat was terrified
. She got a lolly pop for being brave.

She looks very concerned...but she had to put on a brave face because Kat was going after her...

2 comments:

  1. Norah Claire - there is NO WAY you were allowed to pierce your ears at 7 years old. MAYBE 12, more likely 16. What world are you in, girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. I did it with Meredith (I was only friends with her til 3rd grade, which is how I know I was DEFINITELY in 2nd), if you recall, and her mom. I only did one ear because it hurt so bad, and then it got infected and stuck in my ear lobe. Surely you remember pulling it out of my ear whilst I screamed.

    ReplyDelete