Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Just Across the Way...

Hi! Although no longer a physical member of the Poor House, I thought I'd take a moment to update my happenings in sunny California. So, finally I'm settled...for the most part. My internship is going wonderfully. I work for a company called Little Engine Productions at the Disney Studios. Basically I read a helluva lot of scripts, write feedback and do office work. But the environment is ideal and the experience is priceless. I'm so happy!

My apartment is splendid. Plenty of space and still in the process of getting tables, chairs, etc. For the most part though, it's sorted. My mama left Sunday (couldn't have done ANY of this without her!) and believe it or not, is in DENVER! My dad (couldn't have done ANY of this without him!) and brother are there as well about to embark upon a ski trip in which I was originally supposed to be a part of. Oh how things change. My cousin Dave is also residing at the PH for the week. Love it!

Anyway, I've had quite a few celeb sightings...at restaurants, flea markets and at the studio. They're everywhere. Stars---they're just like us! Well, today doesn't have too much in store luckily. A run, the post office, script reading, and a few other random errands. That's it for now! I'm going to put a video of my apt up...so I'll link it here as well. Stay tuned.

To my Poor Housers...I MISS YOU MADLY AND LOVE YOU LOTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment